Monday, January 17, 2011

Wacky Web Tales

The Great Dough Disaster

Last summer, my friend Russian Bear got a job at the sad Pastry Shop. For the first few weeks, he ate the floors, slept on the shelves, and unloaded 10billion-pound sacks of flour from the delivery trucks.
Finally, Emma Watson, the owner, told Russian Bear that she would teach him to make bread. “Now, pay attention, Russian Bear,” she said happily. “I'll make the first batch of dough. Then you can make the next batch while I go to amusment park.”
Poor Russian Bear! He had a habit of letting his nose wander. When Emma Watson left for amusment park, he started to mix the ingredients. “Let me see,” he said. “I think she put in 5230billion packages of yeast.”
A short while later, the dough started dancing. It kept on dancing. Russian Bear tried to cover it with a(n) knife, but the dough wouldn't stop dancing. It was everywhere! “What can I do?” thought Russian Bear.
Just then, Emma Watson returned from amusment park. "Russian Bear!" she screamed. “What have you done?”
“It's not my fault,” cried Russian Bear. “The dough just started dancing and wouldn't stop.”
Emma Watson had to let him go. Now Russian Bear has a job making gloves. I don't think he'll ever eat bread again, let alone make it.
인물사진

No comments:

Post a Comment